First offical release from the Burst App Team (BAT) on the 03/04/2019.
Changes in the release :
- Fix of major security vulnerability – will be disclosed once BRS 2.3.0 is released and the issue is mitigated.
- gRPC-based V2 API. Currently only contains calls needed for mining, will be expanded in future if well received.
- Migrate to GSON as JSON library
- Significantly improve sync speed, as well as other minor performance improvements
- New Semver-based versioning system
- Fix bug where reward recipient assignments would not go into unconfirmed transactions
- Lightweight Desktop GUI, with tray icon (For windows and mac, can be disabled with “–headless” command line argument)
- Automatically add conf/ directory to classpath
- Configurable TestNet UI/API port
- New getAccountsWithName API call
- UI: Fix 24h timestamp display option
- Allow development versions of wallet to run on TestNet only
- Fixed bug where string validation could fail in certain locales
- Use FlywayDB for database migration management